5.57 a gallon in alanta

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Van said:
$3.08 at one corner, across the street $3.29 a gallon, supply and demand? Im not sure what Im going to do but I have to cancell some luxuries now such as internet access and not use the a/c to make sure that I can aford gas and other needs such as food, the cost of gas has gotten out of hand even before this hurricane came along and most of it is the fault of paranoid people in the stock market. I really have to wonder where gas prices would be at today if georgy sr. hadnt stuck his nose in iraq and georgy jr hadnt followed suit to make his daddy proud.

And the sad part is that there are actually people who would vote for him again if he were allowed to run a third time!?! THANK GOD for term limits! Just think how much more damage he could do with another four years out there, though it looks like it will be longer than that before we see our men and women come home from Iraq and much longer than that before the people on the gulf will have their lives back to normal. I'm still waiting for someone to explain why it took jr. two days to come out of hiding at his ranch to do something or say something about the hurricane and the victims. I'm not sure if his satellite tv (or maybe he has one of the companies that sucks) was down or if he was scared he would accidently have to talk to that mom if he left. No one can seem to defend him on this one, or maybe people have wised up and don't want to!?! Leadership at it's worst right here people, leadership at it's worst.

There is a limit to everything and a line has to be drawn somewhere. They can raise the gas prices as high as they want to, that dont mean that everyone will be buying it or will be able to afford it.

We're not a country that can just stop buying gas cold turkey, so they can jack up the price and there's nothing people can do but pay.

Slamminc11 said:
And the sad part is that there are actually people who would vote for him again if he were allowed to run a third time!?!
That's a dwindling percentage. People are starting to pay attention and the tide has turned.

I get 40 MPG and it still hurts to fill up. A 13 gallon tank is costing me close to $40 now. My gas bill will be going from about $120/month to over $200.

This is all a big scam, I heard on the radio about a month ago that the price of gas should be around $4/gallon to stifle consumption and guess what? It's fast approaching that and we are getting the shaft at the pump. You can bet your sweet bippie that the price will never go back under $2.50, if not $3.00.

Up here in the Pacific Northwest, we get most of our gas from Alaska so the price is usually quite stable. Guess what? A large portion of our supply is now getting siphoned off to go East so we're just as screwed as y'all.

DarrellP said:
Up here in the Pacific Northwest, we get most of our gas from Alaska so the price is usually quite stable. Guess what? A large portion of our supply is now getting siphoned off to go East so we're just as screwed as y'all.

Kind of a Yogi Berrism :D but, Now-a-days, it's a global world.

EEJay said:
That's a dwindling percentage. People are starting to pay attention and the tide has turned.

Now, if someone was just worth voting for in the next round... :no :confused: If I sucked at my job as bad as he does, Trump would have walked in a long time ago and said "YOU'RE FIRED" but Rove was so good at convincing everyone that the gays wanted to take over the world by getting married, that people couldn't see straight (sorry about that) or they got into the booth and thought that their check mark was for the one they didn't want and then the next day realized they had done it wrong. :eek: :shocked :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.