$5 stb rumor

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Kentstater72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
North of Toledo
Just got off the phone with a CSR.
She says that beginning with our December statements we will all be charged $5 per stb.
I know, I know it is a CSR.
P.S. I stand by previous CBS rumor, and I belive the expansion to 70 HD channels is verification of their plan.

barth2k said:
wishful thinking: that's b/c dvr will cost $9.95 to rent.

;)

I don't give a crap if they charge me $20 a month for their DVR! I'd pay it TWICE OVER!!! JUST GET ME A DANG DVR!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a crap if they charge me $20 a month for their DVR! I'd pay it TWICE OVER!!! JUST GET ME A DANG DVR!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. Given that it is $12.95/month for TiVo or ReplayTV, I would think many of us would be willing to pay more than $9.95/month for an HD-DVR if it included both equipment rental and the service.

CDH.

kemguy said:

Dear Voom, when the DVR ships, please forward mine to kemguy if he doesn't have one. When the next DVR ships please send it to me. kemguy has agreed to pay twice as much for his so that I can have mine for free! :yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts