510 lost all recorded programs help!!!!

Pretty much, the 510s do have hard drives but I don't use it as anything more as a temporary solution for storage but if you want to keep anything I use a DVD recorder and burn it on dvd.

I work for dish i just havent heard of this happening before oh well not a big deal

This does happen, it happened on mine. I did 3 soft resets no go, unplugged it for 15 minutes came back up. Good luck

Just don't give anymore information then that. I know an ATR agent in east coast that management found on this site and threatened to term her that day for 'conflict of interest' appearing on this site.

When I unplugged my 510 to install my new 522 I lost recordings with it. The wierd thing is that never happened at all before, and I used the heck out of that 510 for over a year. After I finished setting up my 522 (to replace the 510) I plugged the 510 back in to delete all the programs and timers off of it so I could sell it. I had a total of four programs on it, two that were marked "protect". Big surprise the protected ones got deleted, the other two were still there :confused:.

Maybe it got jealous when it saw that nice new 522 taking it's place. :p

drod said:
Just don't give anymore information then that. I know an ATR agent in east coast that management found on this site and threatened to term her that day for 'conflict of interest' appearing on this site.
Of course. E* doesn't want their employees to know what is REALLY going on - it makes them much harder to lie to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)