522 problem...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riski

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 7, 2004
...i had my 522 for about 4 months and I also own a 322. Last weekend we noticed that both TV's hooked up to the 522 have lost their locals. The 322 tv's both have the locals. Tried a check switch test and the guide download. Still no locals. Anyone have any suggestions? We have a superdish.

What were the results of the check switch? Also, have you tried doing a hard reset?

I lost locals on my 522 once, but they came back after the hard reset.

riski said:
...i had my 522 for about 4 months and I also own a 322. Last weekend we noticed that both TV's hooked up to the 522 have lost their locals. The 322 tv's both have the locals. Tried a check switch test and the guide download. Still no locals. Anyone have any suggestions? We have a superdish.
1-800-333-3474 :)

First: BOBA GO AWAY! USELESS SILLY TROLL! :mad:

Now, back to helping the friendly poster. :)

RUn your Check Switch and make sure it's results match the working receiver's configuration for available satellites and hardware types. I suspect you have a DP34 switch, so let's make sure the 522 is seeing that properly. Check that BOTH tuners are matched.

Step one is to move the 322 to the 522's location and vice versa to see if the problem stays with the box, or does it stay with the feed cables, etc.?

No locals?

Try the front panel reset...press and hold power on front of receiver for about 6 seconds...also make sure the superdish is highlighted on install summary before running the check switch.

guys...thanks for your help...i ended up doing a hard reset and lo and behold...the locals are back! appreciate all of your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts