522 Question/Problem?

jaturner76

Original poster
Oct 29, 2004
I just got the 522 installed and the DVR doesn't seem to work on TV2. TV1 pauses and plays just fine, but TV2 doesn't seem to respond to the DVR commands. Play, pause, dvr menu, etc. Tv functionality works fine otherwise. Anything jump out at anyone?

jaturner76 said:
I just got the 522 installed and the DVR doesn't seem to work on TV2. TV1 pauses and plays just fine, but TV2 doesn't seem to respond to the DVR commands. Play, pause, dvr menu, etc. Tv functionality works fine otherwise. Anything jump out at anyone?
Does it seem to be a problem with the DVR not responding to the TV2 remote? Or the TV2 output not working? Does the power light come on when you turn on TV2?

No, it seems to be dvr specific. The sattelite works fine on tv2. Picture and sound are fine and the rest of the remote works fine as far as changing channels, volume, etc. Just the DVR buttons don't respond. Both TV1 and TV2 should be able to pause live TV from my understanding.

jaturner76 said:
No, it seems to be dvr specific. The sattelite works fine on tv2. Picture and sound are fine and the rest of the remote works fine as far as changing channels, volume, etc. Just the DVR buttons don't respond. Both TV1 and TV2 should be able to pause live TV from my understanding.

If part of the remote works and part of it doesn't, that sounds like a faulty remote. If you were having signal issues or random buttons not working, that might be a signal range problem. If it is always the same set of buttons, you need a replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)