522 vs 625

dhaberer

Original poster
Mar 16, 2005
Are ther any differences, or did dish just change the name? I can't see anything different and they've remove any mention of 522 from their site. Just curious. Sorry if this has already been talked about, I didn't see anything recent that said anything about it.

Software for both is L237 so hard drive size seems to be the difference like 501,508,510 use the same software just different size HD.

boba said:
Software for both is L237 so hard drive size seems to be the difference like 501,508,510 use the same software just different size HD.

That cannot be true; I would wait for real reports here from owners of the PVR625.

according to dish's site, the 625 saves ~100 hours which is the same as the 522, so my guess is that the hdd is the same size.

dhaberer said:
according to dish's site, the 625 saves ~100 hours which is the same as the 522, so my guess is that the hdd is the same size.

It's been reported on this very site that the HD is 250GB for VOD Pay Per View. There is no extra space given for regular recording though.

Kaydigi said:
It's been reported on this very site that the HD is 250GB for VOD Pay Per View. There is no extra space given for regular recording though.

As I said in post #3 above. VOD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)