549$ 921 hook ups and problems

Thanks, watching nba right now, PQ is on par with the 6000u, the 921 finally downloaded all the info it needed. It is kinda a mixture of the 6000 and the 501, with maybe a little Replay thrown in , now I have to get the dpp44 going with it so I can get my Cbs hd :) Gonna set it for Cheaper by the dozen to see how the timers work, now I have to get the 6000 going:)btw when I went to pick mine up the dealer had one too...(demo he said):)

Got the Dpp44 up and running with the 921 Thanks to help from nippjas and Simple Simon:) Thanks Guys... Getting all 4 birds 119 110 61.5 and 148.

Timers seem to be working good, had black screen for a bit before switch checks, but It finally came to life. My 6000u is doing fine in my HT room although its only getting 119 110 and 61.5... Now a to hook up my Replays including the new one that came in yesterday. And figure out where to mount the replay blaster to the 921 (I record Survivor downrezzed)...

Interesting...put it on sd to record Survivor to Replay, switched to Hd for CSI. first minute or two of it was sd then went HD... I just rewound back to check out first of Csi during commercial and went into Survivor with grey bars...( I had zoomed it when recording)edit,,, thing about it is Survivor was on a different timer...On the 501 a timed recording was a recording....my 921 menu shows Survivor and Csi as being seperate. cool

Hooked mine up yesterday morning. No problems.(Had more problems getting the Harmony remote to operate it they way I wanted.) Recorded CSI:Miami, Wonderland, Terminator, and to keep the WAF going Trading Spaces last night with no problems. I was watching the Eagles/Cowboys game when it wanted to switch to CSI. I was wondering how it would handle this. Asked if I wanted to switch, said yes and then used guide to switch to game on sd channel. This didn't affect the recording of CSI, which I was wondering if it would. So far I don't think I'm getting the occasional multipath problems with OTA that I did with my 6000. Only time will tell. Really enjoy timeshifting HD. With my work schedule I miss alot of the better programs. :)

nuts4scuba said:
Hooked mine up yesterday morning. No problems.(Had more problems getting the Harmony remote to operate it they way I wanted.) Recorded CSI:Miami, Wonderland, Terminator, and to keep the WAF going Trading Spaces last night with no problems. I was watching the Eagles/Cowboys game when it wanted to switch to CSI. I was wondering how it would handle this. Asked if I wanted to switch, said yes and then used guide to switch to game on sd channel. This didn't affect the recording of CSI, which I was wondering if it would. So far I don't think I'm getting the occasional multipath problems with OTA that I did with my 6000. Only time will tell. Really enjoy timeshifting HD. With my work schedule I miss alot of the better programs. :)
Same here, recorded miami while watching Cowboys eat humble pie...Terminator is waiting for the weekend:) Mine will be full by the weekend NCIS, CSI's etc...My only OTA digital is off the air right now...

I dont want to jinx myself, but mine arrived on Friday and I havent had any problems!

My only beef is the lack of OTA guide info and the fact that I cant put my OTAs in my favorites list. But, those should be fixed soon.

When I got up this evening( on night shift) All I got was black screen when I powered it up...had to do the power button reboot... purring like a kitten now. (8 hours ava space and after tonight will be down to 3)gonna have to watch some this weekend...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts