6/13 Charlie Chat Summary

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
what a waste!!! please someone shoot me for watching., screw it shoot those two losers that where on the show. " we watched wrassling on our honeymoon"

Those two losers saved Voom from Doom and are right now delivering the best HD experience available on the planet. I suggest you give em some credit :rolleyes:

That was a very poor Charlie Chat. Only live call was about home improvement, not Dish Network or anything to do with Satellite Technology.

This is why I never actually spend time watching them. The info presented is usually minimal, but this time is was especially slim pickings. I just read the summary posts on the Web.

Since there will be no Charlie Chat next month will this be the first month that there will be no Charlie Chat since its inception?

Ncc1701 said:
Those two losers saved Voom from Doom and are right now delivering the best HD experience available on the planet. I suggest you give em some credit :rolleyes:
Ya.. People have short memory.. - How fast they forget :no

At the same time, it's understandable.. - cuz people are never satisfied... :smug

I used to watch these all the time. But it has been at least three years since I tuned in. The summaries are all you ever need.

I used to sit there and laugh at bumbling Jim. But bumbling Jim is now worth something like $3B!!! He must have talents that aren't obvious on the chats.

When Charlie was talking about broadband solutions, I don't even know why he mentioned bundling with other providers simply because charlie chat can only be seen by existing customers and you can only combine your dsl with companies like sprint, sbc, and earthlink with a new account. It's a special type of account that is handeled by special reps.......so once you have a dish account, if it's not bundled, you can't bundle it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts