61.5 using DTV DISH

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

gary08

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 19, 2005
Hello,

I have a first generation Direct TV single LNB Dish, and I would like to know if I could use it to get the 61.5 feed.
I have a Dish 500/811 with a SW64 Switch (one open I/O left).
I could also use the ELEV. Azimuth (07650) for the 61.5 feed.

If I can use the dish, how would I go about locking it in on the 811? I get 110 and 119 plus the locals with a OAA right now.

Thanks,
Gary

gary08 said:
Hello,

I have a first generation Direct TV single LNB Dish, and I would like to know if I could use it to get the 61.5 feed.
I have a Dish 500/811 with a SW64 Switch (one open I/O left).
I could also use the ELEV. Azimuth (07650) for the 61.5 feed.

If I can use the dish, how would I go about locking it in on the 811? I get 110 and 119 plus the locals with a OAA right now.

Thanks,
Gary
Yes you should be able to use this but the LNB will need to be a dual as the SW64 locks one side of each LNB to odd or even. Go to point dish get your eleveation and direction there. Hook the direct dish dirtectly to your sat receiver bypassing the SW64 then Set the direct dish to that elevation point the dish in that direction swing it back and forth to find the sat tweak the elevation and direction to max signal hook the two coaxes from th direct LNB to your open two ports on your SW 64 run check switch on every receiver and you should be good to go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)