61" Infocus

This is why:

This InFocus ScreenPlay SP61MD10 DLP Ultra Thin HDTV has been remanufactured, tested to meet manufacturers specifications, and factory sealed. All remanufactured TV's and lamps come standard with a 90 day warranty on parts and labor.

But that seems like a cheap price for a tv that is that thin. I wonder what the going rate for this tv new is? I also wonder if it is really a good idea to buyt a remanufactured television with a warranty of only 90 days. I know that you can purchase extended warranties and the final cost may still be a bit less than what a new tv like this would cost.

I've seen it at discount outlets in the high $2k-s.

$1,999 is good for a 60"+ DLP/LCD/LcoS, though I think you'll see better prices this year as retailers rid their inventories of 720p monster sets. A local retailer here (Fry's, a known discounter) had a 61" Mitsubishi last week for $1,899.

Philips has a 50-inch plasma at their outlet for $1,400 (reman), which is an incredible deal. I got my 62" Cineos LcOS (new) from them in December 2004 for $1,499 -- still the best deal I've seen (which is why I snapped it up ;)).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts