622 all outputs hot ?

LOBO2999

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 1, 2004
Cumming, GA
Are all the outputs hot on the 622 at the same time ? If I were to hook up an HDMI cable to 1 tv and then component to anohter HDTV, would I have HD on both Tvs ?

Thanks!

It is explicitly metioned in the manual---but that manual si not laid out as well as it could be.

Thanks for the info, One more question , can and how do you change tunners on this reciever and can you pause 1 channel and switch to another and pause that one and switch back just like the Tivos? Dont have this reciver yet but will soon.

Thanks!

The remote has a "Swap" button that allows you to switch between tuners on the fly. Each tuner has its own buffer so you can pause and rewind them independently. I don;t think that the DTV HR20 can do that at this time.

BTW sorry to refer to the manual. I got really sesperate one night and read some of it. i should know to hide that as my personal shame and not burden others with it.

The remote has a "Swap" button that allows you to switch between tuners on the fly. Each tuner has its own buffer so you can pause and rewind them independently. I don;t think that the DTV HR20 can do that at this time.

BTW sorry to refer to the manual. I got really sesperate one night and read some of it. i should know to hide that as my personal shame and not burden others with it.

I have 1 of the HR 20 and it will not do that but I have 2 HR10-250 that do . thanks for the info Geronimo .