622 arrived

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

sam 1207

Original poster
Feb 15, 2006
panama city fl.
Good morn all just wanted to let you all know the 622s are shipping i orded one last tues eve and rec it last night via ups. I was shocked it came here so fast after reading all the post about the trouble people were having rec them.I even double checked the addre to make sure it was my name and it was maybe i was lucky but im glad its here but my install isent till mar 18th so im gonna call now to the installers who have my work order here in town and see if they can bump me up a bit.As far as cables with it just phone cable and rcas cables no hdmi or conponent and my tv has hdmi out going into my 811 which is dvi so im gonna have to buy another stright hdmi cable.Walmart has one for like 30.00 the one i have on the 811 was like a 100.00 do you think the walmart one will be ok or do i spring for one at best buy which will probly be around 100.00 can anybody help thanks and have a good day.SAM;)

I don't know how long of a cable you need but I got a 6' HDMI cable from monoprice.com for under $8 and it seems to be good quality. It has worked great so for!

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)