622, channels missing from guide on TV1

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
Over the past weekend, I noticed that Showtime HD, HBO HD, ESPNU and probably other channels don't show up in the program guide on TV1. This is when I have the guide set to ALL CHAN too. You can't edit ALL CHAN, ALL SUB, and ALL HD, if I'm not mistaken.

I was flipping through the guide last night on TV2, in ALL CHAN mode, and they do show up.

What's going on ??

Over the past weekend, I noticed that Showtime HD, HBO HD, ESPNU and probably other channels don't show up in the program guide on TV1. This is when I have the guide set to ALL CHAN too. You can't edit ALL CHAN, ALL SUB, and ALL HD, if I'm not mistaken.

I was flipping through the guide last night on TV2, in ALL CHAN mode, and they do show up.

What's going on ??

Time to run a switch check.

Already did that (for other reasons). Why would that do anything though ?? The channels DO show up on TV2.

if "ALL CHAN" don't match between TV1 and TV2 (except for OTA digitals of course) then something is severely messed up. Have you tried a reboot?

D'oh .... user error !! :D I had LOCKED out those channels since we don't get them. One reason was I didn't want someone "ordering" any PPVs or even upgrading a channel package.

On one hand it's nice that TV1 and TV2 are seperate but there's times I'd like them to "share" too. It would be nice to share the Favorites lists, locked or blocked channels, etc, etc instead of having to configure them in both places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)