622 does not like 24

Negative. All I have on Mondays right now is 24 at 9 and CSI at 10. All other scheduled recordings have been fine, just 24.

does it appear in the log as skipped or does it just not appear in the log.

If you see it in the log, you can see at the top of the page the reason, such as "not a new episode" or duplicate event.

It is actually gone from the log, like it never existed.

Also noticed that its not showing to record next Monday. I always set my recordings as "new only".

Perhaps not your problem, but have you maxed-out your number of events, not timers but all events, including skipped ones.

Also, I had Eyewitness Newsmakers set to record (on a 625), but then it wouldn't show up on the list of shows to record even though it was on the guide and aired. I deleted that timer, and then created a new timer via the guide, and now all is fine.

Whats the maximum number of events? I currently have 19 events scheduled. I just checked and next Mondays 24 is not shown in the guide or the schedule as being set to record. Could the problem be that this is an OTA channel? That being asked, I have not had one issue with CSI, The Unit or Lost as they have been recorded every week automatically from OTA channels.

Events = shows you have flagged to record
Timers = shows you have flagged to record x all instances that it sees *

* This includes skipped shows. For example, setting an event to record only new episodes of "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" will still have to keep track of dozens and dozens of repeats. All those new episodes, repeat episodes, episodes skipped because of conflict, etc are timers.

The max # of timers was increased in L4.01 to something in the 500 range (Increase the number of daily scheduled events to 576 (from 288) .... http://ekb.dbstalk.com/622sw.htm)

Yeah, I had them hid.

45 Events

22 Timers

I also canceled my two back to back Monday night recordings (24 and CSI Miami) and re entered them changing the default setting to start 0 minutes and end 0 minutes after.

So "24" wasn't getting canceled after all then, was it ??

The shows that are skipped I see with a red X in the guide, like House on Monday nights which is a repeat.

24 has never shown skipped or anything. I'd set it to record "new", then I can check it a few days later and it's gone from everything, like there was no record of it at all. Last week I set it up on Tues to record "new". Sunday night I checked and it was gone. So I set it up again today as "new" after canceling CSI and starting over with the new timer start/finish settings. Will see if that was the issue. I assume it would have told me there was a conflict though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)