622 HD DVR is on it's way

fenwah

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Nov 18, 2004
I finally played CSR roulette well enough to get a semi-English speaking CSR to issue me a 622 through ATT/Dish Network. What a freakin' hassle. Anyway, it's on it's way. When can I submit my $100 MIR (the one where you get $10 a month off for HD programming). After all that, it appears that they are going to shut off my DVR functionality...awesome!!!

BRING ON THE NFL GAMES!!!!

I called and asked why the $10 off for HD Pack and $10 for new customer wasn't taken off the price and the girl e-mailed me a PDF form while we were on the phone. It states to include the completed form with a bill that "confirms" you're getting those services.

Thanks for the info, Hall. I did find the form and printed it out. I should be getting my DVR either Monday or Tuesday of next week. I am doing a self-install. I have an old 522 DVR hooked up to two TVs (my HD TV being TV1). So, I don't expect to have too many issues. I have the Dish 1000 (they installed that when I moved back in May). I ended up ordering the HD Silver (I am currently on the 120 package and am very happy with it).

By the way, I'm in Beavercreek...noticed you were from Dayton.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)