622 hook up

cappy29

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Aliquippa,p.a
So i was looking at pictures of the 622 the question is how do you hook it up to a second tv with just audio/video cables when the second tv is around 25 feet away because i haven't seen that length of those cables yet!:confused:

cappy29 said:
So i was looking at pictures of the 622 the question is how do you hook it up to a second tv with just audio/video cables when the second tv is around 25 feet away because i haven't seen that length of those cables yet!:confused:

You use the RF connector to do it. You can modulate TV2 so that it looks like a station your TV tunes to. I think you choose the channel between 20 and 69 or somethingl like that. It isn't set, you get to choose what channel you want it to be on.

It is a really nice feature. Apparently with the 622, you can modulate both TV1 and TV2 outputs to two channels viewable on TV2.

Are you trying to connect a 622 now?

622 connection

jsanders said:
You use the RF connector to do it. You can modulate TV2 so that it looks like a station your TV tunes to. I think you choose the channel between 20 and 69 or somethingl like that. It isn't set, you get to choose what channel you want it to be on.

It is a really nice feature. Apparently with the 622, you can modulate both TV1 and TV2 outputs to two channels viewable on TV2.

Are you trying to connect a 622 now?
No but i was just wondering when i go to get one probably in april when they have that rebate you would think that your picture quality would degrade by using rf cable.:rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)