622 Standard Install - Can I get a DPP44?

noremac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Wash, DC
I am thinking about going for the 622 deal, but my wiring setup will only permit use of one RG6 wire from roof to basement. I have no desire for an installer to run ugly surface wire all over my house!

I understand that using a DPP44 switch will support the dual input/tuner function of the 622 while only using one cable. So, problem solved, right?

The question is: Will the standard Dish 1000 installation that comes with the 622 deal include a DPP44 switch? I would sure hate to pay out the extra cost!!

My Dish 1000 included the DPP44. Only problem was the DPP44 had a bad port and we had to put my dual DP34's back in...

noremac said:
I am thinking about going for the 622 deal, but my wiring setup will only permit use of one RG6 wire from roof to basement. I have no desire for an installer to run ugly surface wire all over my house!

I understand that using a DPP44 switch will support the dual input/tuner function of the 622 while only using one cable. So, problem solved, right?

The question is: Will the standard Dish 1000 installation that comes with the 622 deal include a DPP44 switch? I would sure hate to pay out the extra cost!!

If you only have a one receiver (even with dual tuners) you do not need a DPP44. The standard D1000 with DishProPlus LNB will support a single RG6 coax run into the house directly to the receiver location. For the 622, they can then use a separator to connect that coax run to the two tuners on the 622.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts