622 Upgrade with rebate?

CubsWin

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 17, 2005
Bourbonnais, IL
Can I call now and schedule a 622 upgrade for April 1 to get the $200 rebate, or do I actually have to wait until April 1 to place the order?

Also, someone else mentioned that he was told the offer was not valid for him because he hadn't been a customer for a year... I just subscribed 3 months ago with a new 942, I don't have to wait a year do I??? I would be VERY unhappy if that's the case and would most likely just cancel my service and pay the penalty.

From what I was told by a CSR, to qualify for the rebate you have to place your order in April. You cannot pre-order.

No one mentioned the 1-year age requirement to me. I don't think it is true. All they need is your new 18-month commitment.

I'm sure they would love to take orders now, charge your CC, and not do the install untill 4-1. Then when 4-1 comes around they'll have a better promotion and all the CSR will tell you is April Fools! If the VIPs don't do as well as dish hopes, there will be better promotions shortly probably throwing in some extra programming too.

Well, when I called back and actually tried to set up an install for April the CSR said that I would have to call back in April because the promotion won't be in the computers until then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts