• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
622 Power Consumption

If you look at the back panel of 622, near the AC power plug it says: "120VAC, 60 Hz, 120 Watts". I do not know exactly what it means, is it average, peak, minimum ?????.

Rajumon said:
If you look at the back panel of 622, near the AC power plug it says: "120VAC, 60 Hz, 120 Watts". I do not know exactly what it means, is it average, peak, minimum ?????.
That is only the rated or maximun wattage, I had my 622 plugged into a Kill-A-Watt for 10 days and it was always between 49 and 51 watts, on or in stand-by.. Also had my 42" plasma on the Kill-A-Watt for 10 days and tv is rated at 340w, avg. draw on it was about 200w maybe a little less.

Does anyone know if there is an external USB HDD device that will work with the 622. I would like to find another way to store my recordings.. other than a PocketDish

Dirtydan said:
It is the same off or on about 50w

Hmm, I am finding that hard to beliive becasue when muine is idle it is cool and quiet, after some use the fan ramps up and gets noisy and the damn thing gets very hot.

kluken said:
Hmm, I am finding that hard to beliive becasue when muine is idle it is cool and quiet, after some use the fan ramps up and gets noisy and the damn thing gets very hot.

I see about the same with mine plugged into a Monster power center with a meter on it.

Ever touch a 50 or 60 watt light bulb? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)