625 L414 Issue

Ziuck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 2, 2004
I have had the following happen 5 times since the 414 was released.

While watching a recorded show (1 hour long) about 30 minutes into it, when using the skip forward button it jumps to the end and says 0 time remaining and asks to start over.

I start over and fast forward to where it left off and works fine from there.

Anyone else have this issue?

While watching a recorded show (1 hour long) about 30 minutes into it, when using the skip forward button it jumps to the end and says 0 time remaining and asks to start over.

yep, happens to me too since L413. DISH Network corrected the TV2 issues that L413 caused, but didn't fix the DVR issue.

I also had a time change issue - the timers (both single event and recurring M-F ones) that were set before DST took effect all fired an hour early (despite the fact the clock on my DN OSD was correct). For instance, my DVR was recording TRL when the timer event was for Afternoon Sneak an hour later. When I discovered the issue on monday, I wiped out all timer events and reset them up and they fire fine now.

I suppose DISH Network has been too concerned with the VIP 622 firmware lately to care about debugging more completely the 625 L414 and its issues.

Another issue since the New Year. Some of my timers that are set to record "new" shows are recording old ones, but yet "new" to this year!

If it jumps to the end, don't start over you can usually hit the skip back button once and it will jump back to the spot it was at previously. It has happened once or twice on my 522.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)