625 on screen pause overlay, how to get rid off

PA1

Original poster
Nov 19, 2005
I hate the pause overlay, how can I get rid of it? ALso pause resume is jerky, does not start where it left off, it jumps forward instead.

Cant get rid of the overlay, its there to tell you how much time has elapsed. The slight stagger is always going to be there on dual tuner dvr's, Ive never seen it on my single tuner dvr.

Van said:
Cant get rid of the overlay, its there to tell you how much time has elapsed. The slight stagger is always going to be there on dual tuner dvr's, Ive never seen it on my single tuner dvr.
It's not single vs. dual tuner, it's the code base involved. There's currently three: 50x/510, 522/625/942, 721/921.

The Overlay is just so big and cumbersome, they could have made it thinner and more transparent and achieved the same result, or better yet, have it fade away after a few seconds and reactivated with any other button press. It easily covers 2 fifths of the screen I would think.

Van said:

WRONG

Okay, when you press pause, press your "skip forward" button, this will move the scene 1 frame forward, and remove the overlay, you can skip back to move 1 frame bck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts