625 upgrade

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

rmorton0573

Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
NC
I subscribed to E* in July of this year and I got a DVR 510, a 322, & a 311 receivers, well anyway I was with DTV for 6 or so years and had their Tivo system, well anyway when I jumped ship and came to E* I got the 510 and I thought how much different can it be, boy was I wrong, I got to missing my Tivo well my friend said I should have went with the 625, what he had and when he showed me the 625, I was sold and wanted one. So Monday evening I called E* and the CSR advised me that since I was such a New Customer I could upgrade my 322 to a 625 for $50.00, but I had to do it by 8/27 within my first 30 days or the offer would expire. well at the time I did not have my CC on me so I said I would call back. Well Tuesday I was busy, so I called Wednesday, and the CSR said they were updating their system and the PC's were down. I called Thursday and asked the CSR to upgrade me to the 625 and she said we can't offer you that anymore well I was shocked, I told her what was said Monday, but very politely she said that she could not help me well 30 minutes and 2 supervisors later I still had no 625 on the way. Well I was pretty mad so I emailed CEO and advised them of the situtaution and in less then a day I got a response and they were very polite, and because of the mixup they waived the $50.00 upgrade Fee. I must say I was pretty pleased the way they handled it, and my 625 will be installed Monday. YAY!! and my 6 year old will be happy bacause the 510 is going in his room.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)