721 Favorites List with Local Channels

ElroyJ

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 7, 2003
St. Louis, MO
I had a Favorites list with local channels that I created a long time ago. This list only showed the low numbered remapped local channels. I decided to move the order of my favorites lists around so I recreated this list. Now when I check the low numbers the high numbered local channnels also get checked and vice versa. So I can't make a local channels only favorites list with only the low numbers in it. Has anyone else seen this issue or found a way around it?

Me Too

I made another favorites list and I have the same problem. I do not know how to get around it either.

Maybe someone else can tell us.

I have the same problem on my 721, but not on ALL of my locals.

Some of the Wash. DC locals (the "big" 5) are on the 110/119 sat (don't know which) - and these work AOK.

However, the "lesser" viewed channels (couple of PBS, WB, etc.) are on 61.5. I have this problem only on these channels from 61.5.

I am in Northern VA and have that problem for all the locals - put the actual number channels in and uncheck the 4 digit dupes and no locals show in the line-up. Check the stupid 4 digit dupes and uncheck the actual numbers and still nothing shows in the lineup. Its all or nothing which is stupid and annoying, just like the programmers I imagine.

Plus, these days, if I pause, then press play again, it takes 5 or 10 seconds before it will actually start playing again. What's up with that??? Stupid and annoying.

If I didn't love my 721 so much I would throw it in front an 18 wheeler while flying down 95.

I guess its all the same in technology - the cheaper you try to live the more pain you have to endure. Guess I'm not leaving this satellite trailer park just yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts