811 and sony KV-30HS420

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jc5

Original poster
Aug 26, 2005
I noticed that both sides of the picture are cut off about an inch on HD and SD programming. I notice this when I open the guide, there I can see the entire picture. Changing the tv type from 1080i to 720p or 480p does not help. Even changing the aspect ration from 16x9 to either of the 4x3 settings does not help. Anybody else experiencing this?

i'm seeing the same issue.
i've looked around several forums but didn't find any info.

i think it's an issue w/ the new software. i wish i turned off auto software update feature because i didn't have this issue with the previous versions of software.

Hitachi 43FWX20B hooked to a E* 921, a D* Samsung Sir 360 a Replay 5504 upgraded to 80 gigs and a Panasonic E30 dvd Recorder, Samsung 4x3 in one camper currently hooked to a Phillps divx capable dvd player(take 6000u with me camping)and an X1 hooked to a E*6000u and a P4 3 gig pc, a Replay 5xxx upgraded to 200 gigs and a Panny dvd player... other camper has Apex 20"flatscreen sd set with a Replay 5xxx upgraded to 290 gigs a E*sd 2700 box a D* hughes sd d1 box and a cyberhome dvd player... I'm tv and dvd player poor ...Note the Cyberhome and Phillips dvd players were bought for compatability with dvd dl discs...and all the Replays are networked with 3 pcs. and I have 5.1 sound in the Livingroom and Ht room and can hook up 2.0 sound in both campers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)