811 and VCR

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, set both timers independantly...Jeez...next you will be asking for some sort of device so you don't have to get off your sofa to change/tune channels or volume levels....:no.... Man kids these days.

Jason

nippjas said:
Well, set both timers independantly...Jeez...next you will be asking for some sort of device so you don't have to get off your sofa to change/tune channels or volume levels....:no.... Man kids these days.

Jason
Hey I just wanted to know if this is still a bug in the 811.

I help you out and stop posting

trido

trido said:
Hey I just wanted to know if this is still a bug in the 811.

I help you out and stop posting

trido
trido...my response is what is referred to as "Dry Humor"...it is silently implying that it would be a convenience for this feature to work correctly. No one has reported any P282 usage experiences yet so your question can't be answered...yet. All I know is this VCR timer firing bug was supposed to be fixed.

Jason

bavaria72 said:
Hmmm, thin skin. Not good with this group....... : ) - since my damn smiley icons won't insert for some reason! : )

Do you have your smilies turned on? I know it's somewhere in your profile, but I don't remember where. :)

ShadowEKU said:
Easy tiger... Jason was joking... We do use alot of humor around here. By the way jason thanks... i just got my waiver for CBSHD
Took awhile...holy cow how long ago did I send you that letter? But anyways I'm glad it worked out for you...Now hopefully they don't move the channel to AMC 15 or 16...:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts