811 Favorites Lists - Disappeared??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

noremac

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 28, 2004
Wash, DC
This is a new one to me. I've had my 811 for a couple years, but this evening I noticed all my Favorites lists were wiped, gone! The only lists that remain are ALl Sub and All Chan. Any idea what went wrong? I hate to think of reseting all those channels!!!

noremac said:
This is a new one to me. I've had my 811 for a couple years, but this evening I noticed all my Favorites lists were wiped, gone! The only lists that remain are ALl Sub and All Chan. Any idea what went wrong? I hate to think of reseting all those channels!!!

Did your 811 just update to s/w 3.39? When my 811 recently updated, my favorites disappeared and I had to rebuild my lists. It also looks like 3.39 added a "Inactivity Power Off" (you can optionally turn this on and off, default is off) in the installation/setup screen.

Last edited:
I had the same problem this morning.
Had to rebuild my Favorites List.
That's OK. My other 811 won't update the EPG, always shows 'No Info', and has not updated the software yet.

Walt

My favorites list stayed intact after the 3.39 update. So far, my 811 hasn't had satellite amnesia (forgets about one or more of 110, 119 and 129) since the update, so I'm keeping fingers crossed that 3.39 helped that recurring problem

Got 3.39 without agreeing! I had "Ask before downloading" selected. It trashed all my favorite lists and also my channel locks. There is no longer the Update option to "Ask before downloading". Maybe since it didn't seem to be functioning properly the decided to remove it instead of fixing it. :rolleyes:

The 'No Info' Bug is still active !!!

Other 811 downloaded 3.39, but both still have the 'No Info' bug.

What was fixed in this update ?

Walt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts