87West C-Band

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Keystone7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
North Indiana
Just wondering if I have the problem? I seem to have lost Retro TP on my C-Band. I was using 4000 H 29000. I still get 4148 H 6850 with S90/Q72. I have had a lot of snow and have had to sweep off the Bud several times this winter. So it could be that I am off track just enough to foul things up. If that's the case, I'll have to wait to fix!

Anyone still getting Retro and the TP you are using please! Thanks guys:).

Well, tried that and no luck. I'll try and work on this later if it warms up. I really hate to run the electric cord out to the dish in this weather. Thanks for you information Hockeynut! I did make the changes you said.
Try 4000 H 29125 S2 8PSK 5/6 Pilot off...That should work for you.;)

Yep that is the right settings. Looks like its time to go do some tweaking. ;)

Stuff moves when it freezes, then it moves again when it thaws. Spring dish tweaking season is near.

Not here... -23 this morning. 40mph winds, 2" snow forcast for this afternoon...
No dish tweaking here today!! I have an 8' dish mounted on buried railroad ties, so far it has not moved but I am expecting it to slide around a bit when things (finally) thaw out up here. There's lots of adjustment on the pole to make it vertical again.
Weather can't be that cold in Indiana, should be able to get it lined up nicely on a nice late winter day. Check the pole for vertical... that usually indicates movment. If you can somehow adjust it to vertical again you should also be lined up again... in theory...

Yes I know, the temp should be in the upper 40's to low 50's next few weeks. I plan to tackle it then. Hey, I see I'll getting around S90/Q40-53 now this afternoon. Maybe it will settle a little on it's own until I get to it:).

Not here... -23 this morning. 40mph winds, 2" snow forcast for this afternoon...
No dish tweaking here today!! I have an 8' dish mounted on buried railroad ties, so far it has not moved but I am expecting it to slide around a bit when things (finally) thaw out up here. There's lots of adjustment on the pole to make it vertical again.
Weather can't be that cold in Indiana, should be able to get it lined up nicely on a nice late winter day. Check the pole for vertical... that usually indicates movment. If you can somehow adjust it to vertical again you should also be lined up again... in theory...

I have had the same trouble here with the freeze/thaw cycles and the almost constant 40 mph wind. Most of the time I have been able to bump east or west a little and
get things watchable..sort of :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts