Fortec 90cm fortec star dish help

Olike1974

Original poster
Jul 11, 2017
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Bonjour, j'ai l'intention d'obtenir un plat de 90 centimètres monté au troisième étage à l'extérieur de ma fenêtre du complexe d'habitation dans lequel je vis. Il a déjà été approuvé par mon propriétaire et, avant de le commander, j'aimerais savoir quel free Aux canaux aériens et payants que je peux recevoir au centre-ville de Montréal.

:welcome to SatelliteGuys Olike1974!!!!

Please use English on this forum, even if you have to use Google translate.
Maybe someone from Montreal will come by soon.

Veuillez utiliser l'anglais sur ce forum, même si vous devez utiliser Google translate.
Peut-être que quelqu'un de Montréal viendra bientôt.

I found this website that shows all the free channels on the Ku group, on ftalist.com Is it good for my area, because the website mentioned it is available throughout Canada and the United States.

Should be. You can also use sathint.com.
Find the bird you have interest in and then use satbeams. :)

Hi Olike1974

Welcome to the family!

if you are interested in French-language channels, there's CGTN Français (Chinese state run TV) on galaxy 3c @95W, and several African channels on Galaxy19 @97W - Canal Algérie, 2M monde (Maroc), RTS (Sénégal), RTI (Cote d'Ivoire), Tele Congo, ORTM (Mali). All of those also have programming in their local languages at times. 2M is mostly in Arabic but does have some shows in French. Canal Algérie was mostly in French but lately i have noticed that every time I checked it was in Arabic.

There's also French radio RFI on Hispasat@30W

As for English language, there are many, many religious channels on 97W, there's CGTN on 95W, NBC, Cozy, NHK and Russia Today on 103W, PBS on 87W and 125 W

Also noteworthy is Cubavision on Hispasat @30W, with many movies in "version originale sous-titrée"

As for the websites, none of the sites that list channels are ever 100% right - it is a huge amount of work to keep that stuff updated, but I think Lyngsat.com is probably the most up-to-date, with Sathint.com also quite good. But for each listed channel, usually there's a date indicated next to it. If it was added to the list more than 5 years ago, well there's a good chance that it's obsolete.

satbeams is great for figuring out signal strength and coverage. But unfortunately its channel listings for North America are quite outdated

feel free to contact me with private message if you need advice in french or focus on french content - i'm a francophone too

Reactions: Lee60

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)