91 and 119 on 1 Dish

I can be done, I am doing it now.

I have a DirecTV Para Todos Dish, it has 4 LNB's 119, 110, 101 and 91. The 91 LNB for ExpressVU is being held on by a simple wire tie. And it works GREAT!

I am actually going to swap out that Dish this week and put in a Dish 500 so I can get the HD channels on ExpressVu.

A 105 Superdish will do the same thing too and might even get 82. I have gotten the 91 signal by just holding the LNBF in front of it but didn't take the time to figure out exactly how to mount the thing.

I also have a 105 SuperDish but never tried it there. The only LNB being used on the ParaTodos Dish is the ExpressVu LNB everything else here is now being fed via DishPro.

Scott Greczkowski said:
I can be done, I am doing it now.

I have a DirecTV Para Todos Dish, it has 4 LNB's 119, 110, 101 and 91. The 91 LNB for ExpressVU is being held on by a simple wire tie. And it works GREAT!

I am actually going to swap out that Dish this week and put in a Dish 500 so I can get the HD channels on ExpressVu.

How about "E" ? I have a Dish 500 to 119 & 110 + small dish to 61.5 (for CBS HD). 3 cables from dishes run into a DP34 and out to a 501, 508 & 811. How much of the ExpressVu's system is compatable with "E" ?

I'm in Vt and I expect there are many of throughout the rural areas of the country that are interrested in swapping part or all of our programing from Dish to any company that will get us the distant nets in HD in time for the Superbowl & Daytona 500. It's too bad we have to resort to this but with no digital OTA and our DMAs not O&O, they're not giving us much choice.

For those of us that aren't technically capable, could you give us a run down on the specifics like what hardware is needed and who we can call to do it ?
Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts