Votes: 34 85.0%
  • Truth

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moussaoui Says He Was to Hijack 5th Plane

Source: Yahoo News

[PIE]Al-Qaida conspirator Zacarias Moussaoui testified Monday that he and would-be shoe bomber Richard Reid were supposed to hijack a fifth airplane on Sept. 11, 2001, and fly it into the White House. Moussaoui's testimony on his own behalf stunned the courtroom as he disclosed details he had never revealed before. It was in stark contrast to Moussaoui's previous statements in which he said the White House attack was to come later if the United States refused to release a radical Egyptian sheik imprisoned on earlier terrorist convictions. [/PIE]

Of course, we all know some nut will appear in the news in a few years with his theory that Moussaoui and Reid were CIA operatives who later had their executions "staged" for the media. Supposedly, they were part of the government's secret plan to convince the public there really was a 4th plane that crashed into the Pentagon by staging a phony shoe bomb incident and pretending there were plans to hijack a 5th plane. The two agents will be rumored to be living on a generous government pension somewhere in South America...along with Flight 77 passengers who are being held hostage in luxurious quarters.:rolleyes:

I had already seen the video before and it's one of those things that I don't believe 100%, but I'm sure there is some truth to what they're saying. Take the conspiracy theorists and the government's explanation, and I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between.

On a side note, though. I was discussing this with my wife and we were wondering what WOULD happen if it was found out that certain government officials were behind all of this? Would the country essentially collapse on itself due to a large-scale removal of confidence in anyone remotely connected Washington (both Democrat and Republican)? The USA as we know it would basically cease to exist. Kind of strange to think about.

Well, as was pointed out here from someone who SAW the plane hit the Pentagon that is nonsense. Now, I'd like to see you explain what part of their conspiracy theory is true using facts please.

Weezknight said:
I had already seen the video before and it's one of those things that I don't believe 100%, but I'm sure there is some truth to what they're saying. Take the conspiracy theorists and the government's explanation, and I'm sure the truth is somewhere in between.

riffjim4069 said:
Speaking as someone who was at the Pentagon and who actually saw a "commercial jet" impact the southwest portion of the fortress, let me just say these conspiracy theorists are so full of crap that sh*t is coming out their ears. It's amusing fodder for the mindless (those incapable of understanding basic differences between a fortified concrete & steel structure and a glass tower), but it rates no further nor consideration by those possessing an IQ greater than 70. Ugh! Why don't these twits just stick to finding out who buried Paul?:rolleyes:

Anyway, here is what I observed that morning: http://www.satelliteguys.us/showpost.php?p=357122&postcount=8

Great post, If my memory serves me there is a shot or two from a security gate that showed the plane hitting the building. I read your other post and it brought the feelings of that day right back. How dare people turn this into such a disgraceful mockery. It makes me sick that 5 people could even vote this is possible!

Where are the five dick mittens that voted truth?

Lets go, step up, let the world know youre fools.

Im as fair a guy as there is out there, but let me make this statement. If you believe 9/11 was some sort of US government coverup you are a jack ass.

No no no, dont gimme that freedom of speach stuff and pc whine. Youre a jack ass.

If you have a problem with what Ive state please feel free to page me or message me and I will be more than happy to continue this there.

No Strings said:
I agree that there is not a conspiracy, however why can't the government release the videos of the security cameras from the gas station, hotel and the pentagon? Neal

Still ongoing inquiries?

boston area dtv said:
Where are the five dick mittens that voted truth?

Lets go, step up, let the world know youre fools.

Im as fair a guy as there is out there, but let me make this statement. If you believe 9/11 was some sort of US government coverup you are a jack ass.

No no no, dont gimme that freedom of speach stuff and pc whine. Youre a jack ass.

If you have a problem with what Ive state please feel free to page me or message me and I will be more than happy to continue this there.

This thread is funnyer by the min. :) Im glad I wasnt one of those who voted yes.. Otherwise Bostin will get you, just like how ICE would if your talking hack talk :D :)

goaliebob99 said:
This thread is funnyer by the min. :) Im glad I wasnt one of those who voted yes.. Otherwise Bostin will get you, just like how ICE would if your talking hack talk :D :)

goaliebob99,

I have always respected you but I just don't get this. :confused:

Even though I'm certain we will be shocked 20-30 ys later when we'll hear the real truth about the dark businesses of this administration WRT 9/11, this linked scenario isn't a particularly compelling piece...

Breaking News:

Video of 9/11 Attack on Pentagon to Be Released at 1 p.m. ET - hopefully this will put to rest all this conspiracy nonsense about a missile, government cover up, etc. Hopefully this will be followed up with the Lee Harvey Oswald video so we can lay that nasty conspiracy theory to rest too.;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.