921 Component outputs not working

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

iammemares

Original poster
Dec 28, 2004
so I just purchased a 921 and hooked it up. It replaced an 811 and 510. I also use an OTA for local HD.. The hook up and activation went well. BUT.... I cant get a picture from the HD component. I get it on DVI, but not Component. This set of component cables and the DVI had just been hooked up to the 811 and both transfered the picture. Unplugged them and plugged into the 921, no picture from component. I tried unplugging the DVI and rebooting thinking maybe it output on either or (unlike the 811). still no picture on component, though I do have sound.

Any ideas??

Thank you, Mark

Component connected directly to the TV or goes through a receiver? If you have a receiver, make sure the receiver is set to the right output.

iammemares said:
so I just purchased a 921 and hooked it up. It replaced an 811 and 510. I also use an OTA for local HD.. The hook up and activation went well. BUT.... I cant get a picture from the HD component. I get it on DVI, but not Component. This set of component cables and the DVI had just been hooked up to the 811 and both transfered the picture. Unplugged them and plugged into the 921, no picture from component. I tried unplugging the DVI and rebooting thinking maybe it output on either or (unlike the 811). still no picture on component, though I do have sound.

Any ideas??

Thank you, Mark
You cannot connect both at the same time with a 921. So unplug the DVI and see if component works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)