921 Help

ptech

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 12, 2005
Palm Coast Florida
Need help on 921 inputs

I just purchased a 921 and hooked it up. Which signal splitter do I need to use to split the input into two for the connections on the back of the receiver? I have a Dishpro Quad and a new dish being installed tomorrow pointing at 61.5

If you have a dp quad you can't just split signals to those inputs. More than likely a second line will have to be run to your receiver, one for each input. If you use a DishProPlus 44 switch to include 61.5 then you can use a separator (rather than a splitter) to use a single cable for the 921.

mudder1310 said:
If you have a dp quad you can't just split signals to those inputs. More than likely a second line will have to be run to your receiver, one for each input. If you use a DishProPlus 44 switch to include 61.5 then you can use a separator (rather than a splitter) to use a single cable for the 921.
So if I understand you correctly, all I need to do is use the DPP44 outside and a separator behind the receiver. Correct?

ptech said:
So if I understand you correctly, all I need to do is use the DPP44 outside and a separator behind the receiver. Correct?
100% correct. If you do use a DPP44 be sure that you put the separator between the 921 and the power inserter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)