942 L282 to Spool Today!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Just got word from my contacts that Dish Network will be spooling the L282 software today.

Again if you missed them before here is what is new and fixed in this version

* Fixed Multiple audio issues - Audio in PIP, Audio bleedthrough from background recordings and different tuners

* Fixed freeze problem after frame advance

* Fixed Skip Back/Forward might cause jump to Live

* Multiple PocketDish enhancements and fixes

* Fixed problem where TV2 would not fire timers if TV1 in SysInfo screen - Added 5 minute timeout to SysInfo

* Fixed Closed Caption overflow issues

* Fixed Various timer/event fixes

* Fixed legacy SW42 switch power up problems

* Fixed CallerID buffer issues

* PIP from browse in anything other than Single Mode is ignored

Thanks for the release notes scott, as they are now not "speculation" as other places have Said they would be.

Also from inital looks.... this looks to be veary rock solid software.. I havent been able to produce one bug yet. We will see later on tonight when timers fire. and the TV guide logo is now in the program guide.

So far audio issues are greatly improved. I could not get the audio to screw up with PIP. I did noticed the PIP window has a small black area on the right side, almost like the picture needs to be a little wider or moved to the right within the PIP window. This is only evident on one of the tumers, when I swap it goes away.

Also, the DAMN CID still doesn't work! It displays after the call is answered or the machine picks up after 5 rings.

goaliebob99 said:
Thanks for the release notes scott, as they are now not "speculation" as other places have Said they would be.

Yup the release contains EXACTLY what I said it would.

The other site said that with this release that "Goodies are coming" where are the goodies? (Oh I get it, Justalurker is baking cookies for everyone who gets the update :D)

We have a good inside track now at Dish and it is getting better. We are proud to be your NEW 942 information source. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)