942 Upgrade/Purchase - Need help & advive please

sblasl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 14, 2003
West Creek, CO
942 Upgrade/Purchase - Need help & advice please

I have been a DISH Sub since December 2003. At that time DISH was running a promotion that allowed me to get the 811 HD receiver for a 1 year commitment, they also covered the activation fee if I recall. I only use DISH in one room, on our Sony HD TV. I believe at the time of the install they were providing the DISH500 With DISHPro Twin LNBF. I subscribe to AMERICA'S TOP 120 VALUE PAK WITH LOCALS and the DISH NETWORK HD PACKAGE.

I only use DISH on one TV in one room of the house.

I want the latest & greatest as it relates to the LNB's, satellite dish antennae (D1000), etc. I want to spend as little as possible to do all of this. If I need to subscribe to VOOM I will.

So, with all of the information that I have just babbled about, here is what I want to know, what would be the best way to do this? Do I go through DISH to get the 942? How do I get DISH to do a free install on the D1000?

I would greatly appreciate any and all information that you can provide including what I need to say & not say to DISH when I am speaking to them regarding the D1000, etc.

I live in AR @ Zip Code 72543 if you need that info.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)