A bunch of series Nuked...

The Black Donnellys had such a good premise. They had a decent pilot. But the series turend STUPID fast!

The other thing for a treckie like me is that Captain Janeway was the momma! Unfortunately she couldn't navigate this show from becoming the train wreck it became!

See ya
Tony

The Black Donnellys had such a good premise. They had a decent pilot. But the series turend STUPID fast!

The other thing for a treckie like me is that Captain Janeway was the momma! Unfortunately she couldn't navigate this show from becoming the train wreck it became!

See ya
Tony

Tony - I always wondered if the "TNG" in your username referred to what I thought it did. :D

7-of-9 has had more tv success since Voyager than Janeway.

Rocky, I guess you missed my user name explanation. :) When I first went on line it was in 1989/1990 when TNG was at it height. At the time "on line" meant a screaming-fast 2400 baud connection to a local BBS (bulletin board system-the predecessors to forums like these). One of the local BBSs I found out about was a trek site that had continuing battles over which series was best. TOS or TNG. I chose a user name to remove all doubt. :)

Anyway Jeri Ryan is so easy on the eyes. Did anyone notice in the Simpsons two weeks ago when Homer was having a flashback about the Voyager series finale party that Lenny was sitting on the floor next to the couch in full 7 of 9 cat-suit? I was laughing for 10 minutes!

But now back to the topic....

Was Seventh Heaven really "canceled" or did the producers pull the plug after the 11 or so year run?

See ya
Tony

Rocky, I guess you missed my user name explanation. :) When I first went on line it was in 1989/1990 when TNG was at it height. At the time "on line" meant a screaming-fast 2400 baud connection to a local BBS (bulletin board system-the predecessors to forums like these). One of the local BBSs I found out about was a trek site that had continuing battles over which series was best. TOS or TNG. I chose a user name to remove all doubt. :)

Anyway Jeri Ryan is so easy on the eyes. Did anyone notice in the Simpsons two weeks ago when Homer was having a flashback about the Voyager series finale party that Lenny was sitting on the floor next to the couch in full 7 of 9 cat-suit? I was laughing for 10 minutes!

But now back to the topic....

Was Seventh Heaven really "canceled" or did the producers pull the plug after the 11 or so year run?

See ya
Tony

Tony, I remember those days of 2400 baud modems; indeed, I remember my first 1200 baud modem. Geez...

Good username! TNG forever! Make it so!

Didn't see the Simpsons episode. Sounds funny.

On topic - pretty sure it was cancelled, from what I have read in the tv news sources...

Still working for me, but here is the C&P

After a reprieve, '7th Heaven' will end long run
The Associated Press
Article Launched: 04/03/2007 07:27:30 PM PDT

LOS ANGELES- This time, the end really is here for "7th Heaven."

CW's drama about the Rev. Eric Camden (Stephen Collins) and his family will air its final episode on May 13, wrapping up an 11-year run, the network said Tuesday.

The 2006-07 season was a bonus for viewers. The series, which started on the WB, was initially pink-slipped when the CW launched this year with elements from the now-defunct WB and UPN networks.

But CW executives, impressed by the 7 million viewers who watched last year's season finale, decided to put it on the inaugural schedule. Its ratings prime has passed, however, and the show has been averaging 3.4 million weekly viewers.

Well it does not help to put the show on Sunday night either along with Reba. My guess is that Sunday ended up being the day they aired shows that were going to end. I thought Reba had good ratings, dont know why they would end that show already, although it had been on for a while too.

Well it does not help to put the show on Sunday night either along with Reba. My guess is that Sunday ended up being the day they aired shows that were going to end. I thought Reba had good ratings, dont know why they would end that show already, although it had been on for a while too.

Sunday is traditionally one of the HIGHEST viewership nights. I don't think that placement there hurt the two series and in the case of Reba i don't think that the CW ever intended to give it a chance. In spite of high ratings (by WB standards0they cancelled it last year even though it haa a multi year order. It made its way back on the schedule after negotiations---that probably centered on producing enough episodes to get it into syndication.

i was starting to like 6 Degrees....I'm not watching ABC anymore....all their shows get cancelled...cept the stupid reality ones...the bachelor and dancing....(an exaggeration of course....) Anybody hear anything about "...Brian?" I'm apprehensive about its future....

i was starting to like 6 Degrees....I'm not watching ABC anymore....all their shows get cancelled...cept the stupid reality ones...the bachelor and dancing....(an exaggeration of course....) Anybody hear anything about "...Brian?" I'm apprehensive about its future....

No doubt. The wife started watching 6 Degrees and I got hooked on the hotties, especially all the nice shots of the little young one. I thought it was actually an interesting show. At least Heroes is still around!

No doubt. The wife started watching 6 Degrees and I got hooked on the hotties, especially all the nice shots of the little young one. I thought it was actually an interesting show. At least Heroes is still around!

I hope you are talking about the nanny and not the 10 year old ;) :D

For hotties, What About Brian had the entire 90120 thing going for it.

Call me sicko, eh?

No, the curly brunette with the older photographer guy. Yummmy....

I'll pass on the live in nanny.

Her name is Shiri Appleby....and she played the lead on Roswell, another great show run into the ground by "programming geniuses". Probably the same ones who want to ruin Veronica Mars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)