A Coke v. Pepsi challenge of sorts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few restaurants in california still call it mr. pibb, which is cool.
I prefer Pepsi... I like it a lot.
Coke has a ting in your mouth.

Anyone like the Pepsi Lime?

Other than Cherry Coke (maybe) I would rater add my own REAL fruit to taste when I want it at all. I have been know to add a lime wedge to my Dr Pepper, but I think they should leave it to us.

Pepsi can't compete when it comes to mixers. Bacardi, Jack, and Captain goes well with Coke while with Pepsi it's worst than 2nd rate.

Roger said:
Pepsi can't compete when it comes to mixers. Bacardi, Jack, and Captain goes well with Coke while with Pepsi it's worst than 2nd rate.

you are right, coke kind of has tha ahh feeling when mixed.

korsjs said:
it is called pibb xtra, i am just old school, i still call the wwe the wwf, i don't like change.
Have not been around Mr Pibb much... but like korsjs... wwf sounds better... wwe sounds like a bladder problem:D I take Either a 20oz Pepsi or a 20oz Gatoraid bottle to work with me every shift I work along with either a coke, pepsi or cherry vanilla dr pepper in my water jug (2 of) when the Pepsi is gone I either add water to the bottle, make instant tea (carry the mix) or add one from my water jug... (no access to water other than distilled for battery use)

cherry vaniila dr pepper, regular, not diet, just came to tampa last week. i was geared up for it, but was let down. did not think it was that good.

I use to really like DR. Pepper Cold Fusion but I think it's now gone forever.

I also agree NO DIET no matter what. And its not because of the Aspartame hype, because thats what it really is. Hell, anything taken in mass does will effect you. http://www.snopes.com/toxins/aspartame.asp If you are on a diet just drink propel or water.

I also agree about pepsi and mixing, it adds to much sweetness so that why it kills the booze flavor.

One of the surprising things about traveling to France two years ago was that their Diet Coke tasted like real Coke, and not the current "high-fructose corn syrup" Coke. No, I'm talkin' the real cane sugar Coke from last century. No funny after-taste, and less than one Calorie for the can.

Diet Coke at work, Diet Pepsi at home. I have also tried the lime-flavored versions of both, and all I could think of was, "where's the Rum?"

Diet Coke, Diet Dr Pepper, Diet Barqs, Diet Squirt. Only reason for the Diet is I think the regular versions are too sweet.

You know, ever since my wife had to switch to diet drinks because of Diabetes she's said that regular drinks are too sweet as well.

I'm liking the Splenda sweetened drinks coming out.

Neutron said:
You know, ever since my wife had to switch to diet drinks because of Diabetes she's said that regular drinks are too sweet as well.

I'm liking the Splenda sweetened drinks coming out.

Diet Coke w/Splenda showed how fake the reg. Diet Coke taste is, but I've been knowing that diet coke is fake since I stared drinking TaB 4 years ago.

Diet Pepsi w/Splenda marketed as "Pepsi One" in my opinion is NOT better than regular Diet Pepsi.

Coke Zero, like C2 is a great new product, and I'll catch my self drinking it until I get tired of it.

To me, Diet Coke with Splenda tastes sweeter than regular Diet Coke. Then again, it's bound to be since Splenda is reformulated sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)