A correction to the "Dish Network Satellite Map"

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Thanks for the clarification. Ideally the online "Dish Network Satellite Map" should be expanded, to distinguish between SD and HD channels for each channel number.

While on this topic... What would it take to persuade Dish Network to add certain channels to satellite 119 or 129, in addition to satellite 110? I'm thinking, for example, of not just ESPN HD (already mentioned), but also HDNet (channel 362) and the sports HD pay-per-view channel 454 (which is used for UFC HD pay-per-views). Unfortunately, after my satellite dish was installed, a neighbors tree has grown so much that it now completely blocks the signal from satellite 110. I can receive satellites 119 and 129 with no problem. So it turns out that I can't receive the aforementioned channels at all. (No, I can't move my satellite dish; nor can I get the neighbor's tree trimmed. I have absolutely no way of receiving Dish satellite 110.)

Is there any likelihood of these channels becoming available on satellite 119 or 129 sometime in the future?

Thanks for the clarification. Ideally the online "Dish Network Satellite Map" should be expanded, to distinguish between SD and HD channels for each channel number.
Do you mean the Dish channel Chart on this site? That's where I would look for this info, and it does distinguish between SD and HD.

What about the EA and keep 119 or 129 if you need that for your locals in HD? It is not impossible for an HD channel to move from 110 to 129 certainly depends on space available or what other areas depend on, but certainly not because you request it. I would say there is little chance of an HD channel moving to 119.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)