A Couple Of Quick Notes

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
I started this post because these are a couple of news items that I couldn't find the right thread to put them in. Here it goes,

1) The Carolina/Giants game has been flexed to Sunday night. I don't know if you knew this or this is breaking news but the game is Sunday night.

2) Stacy Dales is leaving ESPN. I don't know if anyone cares but she seems to be a prominent sideline reporter at ESPN as well as our prettiest newscasters on this site.

3) The recession has hit the NFL as they laid off 150 people, I think. Even something as big as the NFL isn't immune to this.

4) On a somewhat different note, for people on this site that don't have Direct TV, some stations do not have a listing for the one of the early games. In other words, I'm supposed to be getting an early game on my Conn. Fox affliate but haven't announced anything yet. I'm not alone as there are some affilates don't have listed there early games. The506 Broadcast Maps Forum - 2008 WEEK 15 Map/Listings Discussion. If scroll to the bottom, Hartford Ct. as well as a couple of others don't have a game listed. I know my station is not and never the only station this happens too, I just wonder what game will be chosen. If it's a delay like this, we could be getting a good game, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts