a@e hd

when they start actually airing something in HD maybe?

seriously all the reports are the channel is worse than tnt

the made for tv united 93 and the csi miami episodes are supposed to air in hd

Honestly, That channel can sit on the sidelines for a long time as far as I am concerned. We don't need another TNT-HD which is just re-airing old canceled Network programming.

Cyclone said:
Honestly, That channel can sit on the sidelines for a long time as far as I am concerned. We don't need another TNT-HD which is just re-airing old canceled Network programming.

And as far as I can see it is very poorly done screen widening and doesn;t look as good as dvds. Ever notice how the heads look like freaks whey you see the side view of the head.

maybe E* will pull one (like D* style) and put both A&E HD and TNT HD partime and just broadcast when they both have something worthwhile to watch in HD! :)

Sean Mota said:
maybe E* will pull one (like D* style) and put both A&E HD and TNT HD partime and just broadcast when they both have something worthwhile to watch in HD! :)

Don't give Charlie any ideas! I can't wait to get my 622 so I can watch Law & Order in HD :) I'm just excited to see the difference of HD... This will be my first experience... Just went out and bought a Plasma this weekend....

Sean Mota said:

Yuk...then I'd be in the same situation as I am with the local NBC...hoping they remember to "flip the switch" when there IS something in HD (and having to call and remind them when they do forget)

Last edited:
It's a huge multicolored logo with the best S T R E T C H - O - V I S I O N you can get!

LOOK AT THAT QUALITY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

HDTVFanAtic said:
It's a huge multicolored logo with the best S T R E T C H - O - V I S I O N you can get!

LOOK AT THAT QUALITY PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least we now know what a 'widescreen' picture means... with 'sharp' blur-a-view processing to boot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts