A&E in HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
The last thing we need is another HD channel showing re-runs. I see they will kick off the channel with CSI:Miami reruns. Don't we get enough reruns (especially "Law and Order" ugh!) on TNTHD and Universal, etc.?

hdtvtechno said:

just read the 1st page...wow that sucks...glad i didn't live through that...i dont have the HD package for directv but i know all their HD nationals will be mpeg2 "for real' until they shut off mpeg2. My problem is i cant get the 119 because of all the foliage around my neighbors so HD package is moot for me personally

sounds like you dish folk really got screwed.

Proc said:
The last thing we need is another HD channel showing re-runs. I see they will kick off the channel with CSI:Miami reruns. Don't we get enough reruns (especially "Law and Order" ugh!) on TNTHD and Universal, etc.?

AMEN!! It seems like Law and Order comes on no less than 300 times per day. Does anyone actually watch that much Law and Order? I understand maybe it's a good show and a lot of people like it, but there is not a show on this planet that should be aired as much as that.

i dont watch tnt at all...do they run all 4 L/O? that certainly would merit it's own channel in my opinion

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)