A new diginet called Nest TV goes on the air on 10-30-23...

all about food and culinary for food lovers out there
You might want to read past the headline, the only thing remotely culinary related on the schedule is Wahlburgers:

The channel will program what the station group calls “comfort food programming,” with home improvement, true crime, reality and celebrity-driven shows.
During primetime, The Nest will feature series such as Growing Up Gotti, Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour, Steven Segal: Lawman, Ice Road Truckers, Dog the Bounty Hunter and Wahlburgers.

Daytime programming includes Flipping Boston, Flipping San Diego, Sell This House, American Justice and Cold Case Files.

The real interesting thing, it mentions clearance in markets like NYC, Philly and San Francisco where Sinclair doesn't own any stations and Stadium isn't currently carried.

Reactions: c-spand and N5XZS
The real interesting thing, it mentions clearance in markets like NYC, Philly and San Francisco where Sinclair doesn't own any stations and Stadium isn't currently carried.
In those markets it's going to be on CBS's secondary stations replacing one of the duplicate Sinclair diginets:
WLNY 55.2 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WJLP 33.6)
WPSG 57.3 (replacing Comet, which is still available on WPHL 17.4)
KPYX 44.6 (replacing Charge, which is still available on KRON 4.4)

Sad.

Stadium, almost unique in the diginet space, was a serious effort to entertain. While low budget, it produced ORIGINAL content aimed at sports fans, seemingly trying to get below the average age of ESPN/Fox viewers. At least in my area, the local used the channel to broadcast some local material, HS and small college games. Along with some, albeit not well done, gambling material.

Replaced with, and do not all of these press releases sound the same, like some intern was looking for a new way to say "old reruns", old reruns.

Reactions: N5XZS
Yes, Used to get Stadium in Albuquerque's TV broadcast market few years ago on Univision Entravision O&O KLUZ-DT, they replaced with TBD junk TV Network. :( :p :hatsoff

That Stadium is a true FTA OTA gem, one of a better diginet IMHO.:):hatsoff

I'm not a big fan of sports programming that falls outside the major leagues (as well as some minor leagues), so I welcome this change...I like "Flip this House" more than some Little League Baseball games for some teams that I've never heard of...

• Haha
Reactions: telstar_1
I checked earlier and WSWB 38.4 (the station that is carrying the network here) doesn't have PSIP guide info. It's just 4-hour "The Nest" blocks with no other program information.

My TV doesn't let me look in advance like whatever you have, but I will try again...
Should also note, when I tuned in, it still said "Stadium" in the top right name & # box, then when it disappeared and I hit info, it changed to TheNest. Did not have to rescan!

My TV doesn't let me look in advance like whatever you have, but I will try again...
Should also note, when I tuned in, it still said "Stadium" in the top right name & # box, then when it disappeared and I hit info, it changed to TheNest. Did not have to rescan!

We have an LG NANO81ANA 4K set. I think it is about 2 years old. Did not rescan either. It just appeared where Stadium was. When I posted was the first I had tuned to it as I did not know it had switched.

The PSIP for The Nest at WCWF 14.4 in Green Bay, Wisconsin still identifies the channel as "Stadium," although the schedule reflects that of The Nest...I'm guessing that will change in the coming months, my local affiliate for Catchy Comedy, WBAY-TV 2.6, still identifies as "WBAYDEC" on its PSIP, which was left over from its days as Decades...this also has an effect on the logos that show up on my Roku smart TV's electronic program guide, where placeholder logos took the place of both Decades and Stadium, rather than new logos for Catchy Comedy and The Nest themselves in the program guide updates...