A Pretty Good Deal On Sirius Radios

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Is anyone else having problems logging into their account on Sirius?

I just wanted to see what the upfront cost would be for this and I can't login. I called Sirius and they verified my account login and I still can't login.

I can't manage my account for the same reason. I keep getting "Invalid Username/Password"

Sirius has just changed CRM software and they are in the process of changing over to the new method. It should be soon before we can log on to our account summaries.

the price is within reason ;)

what is the catch ?? 3 month signup 12 month ??

I have been signing up for 12 months anyway, that way
each account is staggered ..

can you do this deal as a 2nd(or 4th) family plan or do
you have to get it then call CS

..Dale

I just put in my own email address as the referral code. It took it and let me finish out the process.

Now,let's see if they ship the order.

It also worked for me, using my email address. Looks like a pretty good deal. I was a litttle confused when it presented the options to activate the account, which I can't really do until I get the hardware.

We're getting ready for a 2500 mile relocation move in the near future, so it will be be great to have a continuous, reliable source of entertainmnet, amusement and information on the long drive.

It's been a couple of days since I placed the order, and no confirmation email yet from Siriius. The account on the web shows the order as complete, but no ship date or tracking number, activated on 11/15, ECN pending. Haven't picked up a charge entry either.

It seems really odd that Sirius doesn't send out at least an automated email confirming the account exists, and provide a bit of assurance that they will actually ship the units. Is that typical Sirius - no response, just ship the units?

mcamden said:
I did the same on 11/14. I was getting a little concerned because I haven't received a confirmation email.

Apparently Sirius does not send out order confirmations on these promotions. I wouldn't worry too much, same story by many others on siriusbackstage.com. The radios show up from 2 to 6 business days.

You can always call them and check. 1.888.539.SIRIUS(7474) :)

Sirius_Rich said:
Apparently Sirius does not send out order confirmations on these promotions. I wouldn't worry too much, same story by many others on siriusbackstage.com. The radios show up from 2 to 6 business days.

You can always call them and check. 1.888.539.SIRIUS(7474) :)

Thanks Rich, for the informatrion and reassurance. I've gotten a little spolied with the typical instantaneous, automated responses from web stores. It will be more interesting this way, anyway. Every day will be a day that my new radio might appear at my doorstep.

I called them yesterday also. They indicated everything was OK with the order, but that it was still in process, but probably would ship "today". She also indicated that the order status on the internet site will show the ship date and tracking info when it does ship. So far, nothing more, so we'll just check it day to day.

I ordered the AudioVox and Car Kit that the Howard Stern promotion got all the press on.

Anything I should know in advance about installation/operation?

vicw said:
I called them yesterday also. They indicated everything was OK with the order, but that it was still in process, but probably would ship "today". She also indicated that the order status on the internet site will show the ship date and tracking info when it does ship. So far, nothing more, so we'll just check it day to day.

I too ordered a unit and car kit and prepaid for a year's service on 11/14; I still haven't heard a thing and my Order History on the Subscriber Home Page has not changed.

I wrote Customer Service a brief email saying to call me tomorrow with some information and explained if they fail to do so I'll refuse the shipment and have my credit card company do a chargeback if necessary. This level of service is appalling; if they don't come through tomorrow I'd rather buy the equipment and go with XM.

So far Sirius rates a :down ; what a way to start! :(

If anyone has any concerns over their recently placed order, don't worry. It will come. On Siriusbackstage.com shipments/arrivals are reported in 2 to 6 business days. Call Sirius Customer Care and check if you wish @ (888) 549-7474.

No trying to defend Sirius, but this promotion generated 10's of thousands of orders and more than likely swamped them. The price is right and Sirius should be given a small break on lack of communication. I have yet to hear of anyone NOT getting their radios. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts