A question on proper manners

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve4810

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 27, 2006
I started the thread on Dish about the possible 522 fix and now I have the fix so I wrote a review and put it at the end of that thread.

Q: Is it bad form to start a new topic and post the same review at the top of this new thread where more folk might see it? I'm thinking not a lot of us have the time to read through 3 pages of posts on a single subject.

Thanks for any guidance.

Steve

We are a little looser then most forums, we are not going to rip your head off and scream down your neck like other forums do if you post something in the wrong area or thread.

Just post it where you think its best. If the staff here thinks its in the wrong place we will move it with no harm or foul. :)

Welcome to SatelliteGuys.

We are a little looser then most forums, we are not going to rip your head off and scream down your neck like other forums do if you post something in the wrong area or thread.

Just post it where you think its best. If the staff here thinks its in the wrong place we will move it with no harm or foul. :)

Welcome to SatelliteGuys.

Good answer. I've been to forums where the members jumped down a person's throat by posting something listed under faq's or other threads about the same subject a week or two earlier. These people are jerks IMO and you don't treat new people that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)