Status
Not open for further replies.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Guys, I wanted to make you all aware of a situation that has occurred. While I would rather be on better terms with AVS and DBStalk but I wanted to let you know what they are doing to you guys. I created stophdlite to give you guys a voice and a way to fight back against hdlite. While we have been doing that it appears that these forms are not taking you all seriously as they have been deleting threads that users like you, have been posting about the site and ways that we can improve it along with other stophdlite.com related discussion. I was not happy to get the pms that I got this morning from avs users asking about this as many have said that the site is very useful. Many have already signed the petition and if you haven't yet i suggest you do :) I'm working hard to keep this site as independent as possible to give you guys all the facts to make an educated choice. I thought that this had be brought in the open.

Thanks for all your support and if you have any suggestions or find any errors please feel free to pm me or email me. :) Also I am planning to launch some videos in H264 later on this week (I have to encode them first) of True hd and hd lite comparisons by bit rate :).

Goaliebob99

I quit going to AVSForum about a year or more ago, they seem so elitist and snobby over there I couldn't stomach it any longer. I'm surprised that so many people with deep pockets and high end equipment are not ranting and raving about HDLite, it does not compute.

I'm surprised that so many people with deep pockets and high end equipment are not ranting and raving about HDLite, it does not compute.

This is one thing I do not get as well, this is not a SatelliteGuys issue, or a DBSTalk issue, or an AVS issue, this is a HD issue and if we all sit on our hands and do nothing the PQ will keep getting worse and worse as they try squeezing more in.

We should all be using our voices together as one for one common goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.