A/V Switches

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Virgil Gomes

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 11, 2004
Hi,

I need some help.

I have 2 TV and multiple inputs/ devices (Antenna for locals, FTA satellite box, DVD player and VCR).

Is there a box/device that will enable me to switch and share the above devices on 2 ot 3 TVs.

I know that Sony make a 4 X 2 A/V selector that almost does what I want, but how would I handle the coax from the Antenna and I would like to share the stuff on 3 TV.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Virgil

Sounds like you need a little professional help. If you are going to distribute Video signals like your DVD to other TV's in the house you would need to Modulate the Video signal to a "channel". You could modulate all your devices to thier own channel and then distribute them throughout you house, but unless you are in need of watching the same DVD throughout your house, It's way cheaper to just buy an additional DVD Player for the other Tv's. DVD's players are only about $50 these days while a good Stereo modulator ( which is just the start of the distribution) can run $200-$500... just to send your $50 DVD signal to other tv's.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)