A word of thanks for your help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mantru

Original poster
Jan 4, 2005
Hi Everyone,
I live near Des Moines and I had asked about my Traxis 2500 DBS receiver and the "tiling" problem. I want to say thanks and let you know that I did get my dish up and I tuned into AMC4. I have a couple more questions. The audio portion is not very good. It sounds scratchy and kinda high pitched. Any ideas what might cause that? Also, I am interested in installing satellite dishes either part or full time. Any advice on training or other information I need would be appreciated.
Again, thank you
Mantru

I guess you have tried hitting the audio button on the remote, then hit the left or right arrow button a few times and see if the audio gets better.

So you want to be a satellite installer then : ) It really is a mugs game but if you MUST visit here.....

www.dbsinstallsupport.com

Its free to join up and you can read all about....... training/certification/license/insurance/bonding. It may be an idea to call a local installation company as they are always looking for bodies/trucks let them train you up to see if you like it, all the best and good luck out there!

Thanks

thanks PSB for your reply and the information about installing dishes. I do appreicate the help.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)