ABC-HD: NFL Football : Dallas Cowboys at Washington Redskins 9pm EDT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
They've met 16 times during the regular season and in the 1986 NFC Championship Game, but it's been nearly 14 years since Bill Parcells and Joe Gibbs have faced off on the football field. Now the two coaches will match wits again when the Cowboys take on Gibbs and the Redskins on Monday Night Football (9 ET, ABC) in a contest that will be dominated by the side story of Parcells and Gibbs resuming the rivalry they first started when Parcells coached the New York Giants and Gibbs was in his first go-around with the Redskins. And while the fans and media might be focused on the coaching battle, Parcells has tried to keep the focus on the game at hand. "It's a different time, different place, different circumstance, so it's not the same and to try to make it the same, I can't really view it that way," Parcells said.

I am looking forward to the game tonight, because i am a Redskins fan. BUT i am definetly not looking forward in watching the game in 480i though. ABC still does not have their act together in my area. I wish there was some way to get ABC in HD like FOX and sometimes CBS...