ABC OTA Problems

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
While I am no longer Vooming, I still have HDTV and OTA (via D*). There seems to be a lot of people who are unable to pickup the DTV signals via OTA from ABC. It sounds like this on is worth polling! This is not Voom specific so vote on ABC’s OTA DTV signals. Wow … alphabet soup there.

LIke I voted, I do not get this siganl with D* or V*. I am in northern colorado (Loveland) and it is a fringe area yet at last count I receive all networks but ABC for a total for a total of 9 DTV signals.

I get 3 ABC DTV affiliates from my old antenna (w/rotor), I can watch using my built-in ATSC tuner, 1 of which is SD only... I'm a Voomer and only 1 is mapped, I can watch with the stealth antenna... they all come in crystal clear... although using the STB, I have to set it to 1080i to get ABC to come in, as the native scan rate don't seem to work for 720p...

Well the early results say I am wrong LOL, it appears most can get ABC just fine.

I am thinking you are all in a metro area though. Here in Colorado there are folks that are 10m from the transmitter that cannot get it. Once they complete our high power facility I am sure this will change.

Fringe areas like mine can be tough, but I am pulling atations that are 60 miles away too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts