Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
We are working on some major expansion plans for SatelliteGuys, you might have noticed that in the ads box on the top of the screen you might see an ad requsting you to take a survey. This survery will help us learn the demographics of our members and guests.

This survey will also help us in the future obtain new advertisers as we work to expand SatelliteGuys.

We would like you to fill out this survey, however you do not need to if you don't want to.

All information in these surveys is 100% anonymous. Also you are also not asked for any personal information such as your name, address etc... We should also note that we only see the combuned results of the survery and not each submission.

So if you see this ad, please take a moment to fill it out so we have a better idea of who you are so we can serve you better. :)

Again if you don't want to fill it out, don't.

Thanks for your help!

never saw the ad but i would take it if i did.since your fixing to expand how about adding a mark all forums button at the bottom of the page so i dont have to scroll back to the top.this button would show up on all the pages that show up after you click on the new posts entire site button.thanks

Hurm

When I click on the take the survey link all I get is an ad for a Discover Card. :confused:

Hmm thats strange. Let me check the settings.

Thank you to all who have filled it out so far. We are aiming to get about 200 responses to this survey. :)

I took the survey. About bookmarking this site, I have never had to because it's always at the top of the "recent URLs" dropdown list on my computers (I don't do too much other browsing). :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)