Abrams promises: "an incredible finale." for Lost This year

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Now in the case of "Lost," closure isn't expected at all. Instead, this cryptic, circuitous show promises to have one doozy of a cliffhanger finale for the season.

"I can tell you that Damon Lindelof has done just that," says Abrams. "The ending of this year in 'Lost' blows the ending of last season out of the water. It's an incredible finale."

Well, action-wise anything will be more exciting than the castaways looking down The Hatch, which is how the first season concluded. This time around, there's twice as many players, including the "tailees" and The Others, and some really messed up stuff afoot, the most recent being Michael's (Harold Perrineau) return from who knows where wielding a gun and shooting real-life drunk drivers Libby and Ana-Lucia (Cynthia Watros, Michelle Rodriguez).

"You'll see what happens but I can tell you that a lot of it has been there and been building from the beginning of this season," adds Abrams. "It's not out of the blue, but what happens at the very end of this year, for me, it's the greatest finale I have ever heard."

http://www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-jjabramsaliaslostfinales,0,2036694.story?coll=zap-news-headlines

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)